Country: Spain – Madrid
Contact position: CEO
Date: June 1st 2020 – July 24th 2020
We are a “handmade in Spain” signature that was born with the purpose of changing the concept of luxury. For the firm, the concept of luxury is maximum comfort, quality in matter and affordable price. Therefore, our footwear is a luxury to enjoy in every way.
We seek to create a feminine and elegant figure that includes a comfortable insole to cushion the footprint. All our models are made with top quality materials, 100% made in Spain. This philosophy makes our brand grow and create a loyal client who has turned the firm into their wardrobe.
The intern will be working with the Company Director, who oversees all teams here. Day to day they will have a meeting in the morning and decide on tasks for that day. The supervisor will be available throughout the day for questions but will check back with the intern at the end of each day to review the tasks set.
The phases of this internship are as follow:
- Week 1 (from June 1 to June 5) In-depth induction programmed to get to know the team and familiarize the intern with the role and core operations of the organization. The intern will have the opportunity to learn about applications and product management.
- Week 2 until week 5 (from June 8 to July 3) The intern will start to take responsibility for tasks in Marketing and Sales as directed by the Department Managers. The intern will have to make a proposal of planning to be validated by Spain Emotions Internal Supervisor. Feedback from SPAIN EMOTIONS concerning the evolution of the internship, with recommendations to improve results.
- From week 6 until week 7 (From July 6 to July 17) Improvement of the Intern in the activities and operations, helping the intern to improve competencies and performance. The intern will build on their tasks and responsibilities based on their skills and areas of interest.
- Week 8 (from July 20 to July 24) in this phase We Find Group Supervisor will have the final “Coaching Meeting” with the Department Managers and the intern in order to develop Final Action Plan and Final Feedback.
- START DATE: June 1st, 2020
- END DATE: July 24th, 2020
- HOURS PER WEEK: 25 hours
- I signify that I will put forth my most professional self during all communication with my selected company before, during, and after the interview & internship.
- I understand that my tasks will adapt as the business changes closer to my start date. The employer will do their best to remain in adherence to the training plan, but my internship will be tailored to the company’s needs during my internship.
- I agree to research the company thoroughly before my interview. I will understand their work to the best of my ability & will practice interview questions before my Skype or phone call.
- I will be available and ready at the time of my scheduled interview.
- I understand that the employer has the option not to extend me an offer for their position. In this case, I will be sent an additional opportunity through The Online Internship.
- I have my own laptop.
- You will be prompted for a Pre Interview Preparation Meeting with a WFG team member in the next 24 hours.
- The Global Internship arranges an interview with your chosen company
- Prepare for your interview with the chosen company (your foot is in the door, but the company still has to give you the offer!)
- Receive the offer! (should they decline, you will be sent a new internship opportunity)
- Relax and prepare for your internship in Madrid!
*Please understand that if you present yourself unprofessionally to a company or fail to show up for a scheduled interview, you will not be sent another option. You will be placed in whichever internship is willing to accept your profile.