Country: Spain – Madrid
Contact position: Human Resource Manager
Date: June 1st 2020
Our company is the new international consulting group, combining 30 years’ expertise from the merger of Consulting Groups. As a group, we are dedicated to the overall improvement of a business’s performance. This is defined by three key factors:
- Secure – managing and preventing risks
- Accelerate – optimizing processes, organizational structure, and financing
- Anticipate – identifying and capitalizing on opportunities for business growth and improvement
Our own business is driven by a culture of ‘Open Performance’. Our teams are driven by innovation and the ability to identify areas of business performance improvement you may not have even considered.
The internship’s objective is to support the development of marketing and commercial activities. Our activity is a very important consulting company and completing an internship there is a great opportunity. The intern will be part of a consulting team and will receive a global consulting experience.
The Internship will be to support the Madrid offices in the development of marketing and commercial activities.
- Support in the development of marketing activities including development and review of promotional materials such as presentations;
- Support in the update of news in the social media tools;
- Analyst indicators, Conduct research on potential strategic partners, markets and industries;
- Processing task schedule, budget analysis, and organization of activities of the project.
- Prepare reports and presentations for internal and external use.
- Supported the team in all the activities that they considered necessary.
The methodology of supervision will be:
- Daily follow up and support by the Department Managers and weekly catch up meetings.
- Monthly We Find Group Coaching Meetings: one-on-one follow up and coaching meetings between the intern and the We Find Group Coordinator in order to track the evolution of the following competencies:
- Adaptability: the capacity to be flexible adapting to different situations and to accept the changes in a positive and constructive manner.
- Team Spirit: the capacity to work in a team.
- Initiative: the capacity to present and suggest ideas or methods reach goals.
- Planning: the capacity to define goals and priorities when developing tasks, evaluating time and costs.
- Autonomy: the ability to actively and efficiently do work alone without constant assistance.
- The We Find Group Monthly Coaching Meetings will be used to develop and “Internship Final Report” that will be provided to the intern at the end of the internship and outlines the recommendations for the positive career evolution of the intern. The objective of the We Find Group Monthly Coaching Meeting will be to ensure that the intern is learning properly and getting high added value from the internship. The We Find Group Coordinator will get first feedback from the Department Managers and then have a one-on-one meeting with the intern to provide feedback about strengths, weaknesses and define an “Internship Improvement Action Plan” that will be implemented during the internship.
The phases of this internship are as follow:
- Week 1 (from June 1 to June 5) In-depth induction programmed to get to know the team and familiarize the intern with the role and core operations of the organization. The intern will have the opportunity to learn about applications and product management.
- Week 2 until week 5 (from June 8 to July 3) The intern will start to take responsibility for tasks in Marketing and Sales as directed by the Department Managers. The intern will have to make a proposal of planning to be validated by Spain Emotions Internal Supervisor. Feedback from SPAIN EMOTIONS concerning the evolution of the internship, with recommendations to improve results.
- From week 6 until week 7 (From July 6 to July 17) Improvement of the Intern in the activities and operations, helping the intern to improve competencies and performance. The intern will build on their tasks and responsibilities based on their skills and areas of interest.
- Week 8 (from July 20 to July 24) in this phase We Find Group Supervisor will have the final “Coaching Meeting” with the Department Managers and the intern in order to develop Final Action Plan and Final Feedback.
- START DATE: June 1st, 2020
- END DATE: July 24th, 2020
- HOURS PER WEEK: 25 hours
- I signify that I will put forth my most professional self during all communication with my selected company before, during, and after the interview & internship.
- I understand that my tasks will adapt as the business changes closer to my start date. The employer will do their best to remain in adherence to the training plan, but my internship will be tailored to the company’s needs during my internship.
- I agree to research the company thoroughly before my interview. I will understand their work to the best of my ability & will practice interview questions before my Skype or phone call.
- I will be available and ready at the time of my scheduled interview.
- I understand that the employer has the option not to extend me an offer for their position. In this case, I will be sent an additional opportunity through The Online Internship.
- I have my own laptop.
- You will be prompted for a Pre Interview Preparation Meeting with a WFG team member in the next 24 hours.
- The Global Internship arranges an interview with your chosen company
- Prepare for your interview with the chosen company (your foot is in the door, but the company still has to give you the offer!)
- Receive the offer! (should they decline, you will be sent a new internship opportunity)
- Relax and prepare for your internship in Madrid!
*Please understand that if you present yourself unprofessionally to a company or fail to show up for a scheduled interview, you will not be sent another option. You will be placed in whichever internship is willing to accept your profile.