Country: United Kingdom, London
Contact position: Director, Corporate Strategy and Development
Date: June 1st 2020 – July 24th 2020
Proseeders is an industry leading Influencer Marketing Agency with global clients. We create digital and TV ads with leading social media influencers and globally recognised celebrities.
Nutri Heroes is a digital fitness platform co-founded by legendary soccer player Thierry Henry; it provides its users with a huge library of cooking and fitness content from world-leading athletes, chefs and nutritionists. The user can participate in 90 Day Plans, Live Streams, On-demand workouts and more.
The company is hugely ambitious and has strong ties with the sporting world through the founders marketing company Proseeders which regularly works with leading Premier League footballers and World Champion Boxers.
To learn more about Nutri Heroes please visit www.nutriheroes.com
To learn more about ProSeeders please visit http://www.proseeders.com
¨Nutri Heroes – The Netflix of Fitness and Nutrition¨
The Objective of the Internship is to support the PR / Marketing team at Nutri Heroes and Proseeders, working and developing brand promotion of the Nutri Heroes platform, while analysing data and developing PR and digital communication strategies for Proseeders clients.
Throughout the internship the intern is expected to develop in-depth knowledge of various PR, marketing & digital and social media communications skillsets used the sports, health & wellbeing sectors. The intern will have the opportunity to be trained in a close-knit environment, gaining valuable one-on-one experience and insight to the branding and marketing strategies used within a transformational organization.
This is a great opportunity for someone who can hit the ground running and has a combined passion for PR, digital marketing, sports and promoting healthy lifestyle choices. The intern will learn effective communication skills, team work, attention to detail, time management and flexibility.
The internship will be carried out at Nutri Heroes / Proseeder ́s London office, where the intern will be provided with on the job training and offered continual support by the company CEO and department team members.
Throughout the internship, the intern will develop skills in Marketing and Community Management, implementing comprehensive social media plans with ongoing marketing support.
The main objective of the internship will be using social media platforms such as Instagram to locate potential ambassadors for the NutriHeroes brands. Locating and consigning popular profiles will be part of the overall branding strategy and stakeholder engagement of the business.
The intern will be involved in following responsibilities:
- Development of target campaigns – using social media platforms such as YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, etc. to source potential brand ambassadors.
- Contacting and consigning viable candidates for the promotion of the Nutri Heroes brand
- Keeping up to date on industry trends and researching the competitive landscape
- Creating comprehensive social media feedback reports
- Posting and scheduling posts on social media outlets; e.g. Facebook, Instagram, Youtube and Linkedin, and Twitter
- Assisting digital ad operations with campaign setup
- Updating internal records and documentation
The methodology of supervision will be:
- Daily follow up and support by the Marketing Manager and weekly catch up meetings.
- Monthly We Find Group Coaching Meetings: one-on-one follow up and coaching meetings between the intern and the We Find Group Coordinator in order to track the evolution of the following competencies:
- Adaptability: the capacity to be flexible adapting to different situations and to accept the changes in a positive and constructive manner.
- Team Spirit: the capacity to work in a team.
- Initiative: the capacity to present and suggest ideas or methods to reach goals.
- Planning: the capacity to define goals and priorities when developing tasks, evaluating time and costs.
- Autonomy: the ability to actively and efficiently do work alone without constant assistance.
- The We Find Group Monthly Coaching Meetings will be used to develop and “Internship Final Report” that will be provided to the intern at the end of the internship and outlines the recommendations for the positive career evolution of the intern.
The objective of the We Find Group Monthly Coaching Meeting will be to ensure that the intern is learning properly and getting high added value from the internship. The We Find Group Coordinator will get first feedback from the Marketing Manager and then have a one-on-one meeting with the intern to provide feedback about strengths, weaknesses and define an “Internship Improvement Action Plan” that will be implemented during the internship.
The phases of this internship are as follow:
- Week 1 until week 2 (from February 3 to February 14) In-depth induction program to get to know the team and familiarise the intern with the role and core operations of the company. The intern will have the opportunity to learn and participate in marketing, data analysis, and community management.
- Week 3 until week 7 (from February 17 to March 13) The intern will start to take responsibility for tasks such as market research activities and contacting potential brand partners & promoters. During this phase, the Marketing Manager will provide the first feedback to We Find Group, so that We Find Group can assist in further coaching of the intern.
- From week 7 until week 11 (From March 16 to April 10) Improvement of the Intern in the activities and operations, helping the intern to improve competencies and performance. The intern will build on their tasks and responsibilities based on their skills and areas of interest.
- Week 12 to the conclusion of Internship (from April 13 to April 24) in this phase We Find Group Supervisor will have the final “Coaching Meeting” with the Marketing Manager and the intern in order to develop Final Action Plan and Final Feedback.
- START DATE: 2020
- END DATE: 2020
- HOURS PER WEEK: 37.5 hours
Should the intern complete all of his/her work, he/she will be dismissed for the remainder of said working day.
- I signify that I will put forth my most professional self during all communication with my selected company before, during, and after the interview & internship.
- I understand that my tasks will adapt as the business changes closer to my start date. The employer will do their best to remain in adherence to the training plan, but my internship will be tailored to the company’s needs during my internship.
- I agree to research the company thoroughly before my interview. I will understand their work to the best of my ability & will practice interview questions before my Skype or phone call.
- I will be available and ready at the time of my scheduled interview.
- I understand that the employer has the option not to extend me an offer for their position. In this case, I will be sent an additional opportunity through The Online Internship.
- I have my own laptop.
- You will be prompted for a Pre Interview Preparation Meeting with a WFG team member in the next 24 hours.
- The Global Internship arranges an interview with your chosen company
- Prepare for your interview with the chosen company (your foot is in the door, but the company still has to give you the offer!)
- Receive the offer! (should they decline, you will be sent a new internship opportunity)
- Relax and prepare for your internship in Madrid!
*Please understand that if you present yourself unprofessionally to a company or fail to show up for a scheduled interview, you will not be sent another option. You will be placed in whichever internship is willing to accept your profile.